• Select a Product

    We offer FREE iQuotes in
    one of the following areas.
    Please select a service or
    call 1 (800) 352-9742

  • Medicare Coverage

    Selecting a Medicare health insurance plan can be easy. Request an iQuote from a representative today.

    REQUEST iQUOTE
  • Term Life Insurance

    You can protect the ones you love with term life insurance. Request an iQuote from a representative today.

    REQUEST iQUOTE
  • Long Term Care

    Preserve your independence & choices with long term care insurance. Request an iQuote from a representative today.

    REQUEST iQUOTE
Close

Medicare Supplement Insurance & Medigap Health Insurance


Get a Free Medicare Supplement Insurance Quote

Medicare Supplement insurance, also referred to as Medigap health insurance, provides comprehensive coverage for the services covered by Medicare.

If it is most important to you to have the widest range of choice in where you receive health care, then the right solution might be Medigap insurance and a Part D Prescription Drug Plan.

It's called "Medigap" because it's one of the Medicare Supplements that covers the gaps in coverage from Original Medicare (Part A and Part B). Original Medicare covers about 80% of health care costs. Medigap supplement policies generally cover the remaining 20% of out-of-pocket costs including co-pays and deductibles. So you generally pay higher monthly premiums, but less in out-of-pocket costs compared to other types of Medicare health plans.

The benefits offered in a Medicare Insurance Supplement Plan will be the same no matter what insurance company provides your policy. So, for example a Plan F from one insurance company will have the same benefits as a Plan F from another insurance company. The plans are differentiated by letters - for example Plan A and Plan F - and there are set benefits for each plan. So it's easy to compare plans across different insurers.

Costs, however, are not the same between Medicare Supplemental insurance companies. So get Medicare Supplement quotes from at least two companies for the same letter plan. That way you are comparing apples to apples.

Medicare Supplement Plan F is the most popular plan - coverage includes basic benefits including Part A and Part B co-insurance and deductibles, skilled nursing facility co-payments, and coverage for foreign travel emergencies. Other popular plans are the basic Plan A and Plan C.


Ready to Get Started?

REQUEST A FREE iQUOTE

or Call 1 (800) 352-9742